BS EN European Standards
PPF Disinfect have been rigorously tested against and comply with, the following internationally recognised standards:
- BS EN 1276: European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants as proof of effective infection control against harmful micro-organisms such as MRSA, Salmonella, E. Coli, Flu Virus (H1N1) and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
- BS EN 1500: Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygienic Handrub – Test Method and Requirements
- BS EN 1656: Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in the veterinary area.
- BS EN 13704: Quantitative Suspension Test for the Evaluation of Sporicidal Activity of Chemical.
Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR)
PPF Disinfect complies with The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) Regulation (EU) 528/2012) of the European Parliament and of the Council (22nd May 2012). Concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products we are approved in Parts PT1-5.
- Part 1 Human hygiene:
- Part 2 Disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals.
- Part 3 Veterinary hygiene.
- Part 4. Food and feed area.
- Part 5. Drinking water:
Our products are approved by the US FDA, EPA, GRAS and the Philippines FDA.
Efficacy of PPF Disinfect
PPF Disinfect is proven to be highly effective against a wide range of micro-organisms (including but not limited to):
Molds & Fungi
Contact us now
If you would like to find out more contact us now and ask us how we can help you reduce your costs whilst being Covid-Ready.